Thursday, March 29, 2012

embracing history

My middle daughter and I had some one on one time together
at the William S. Hart Ranch in Newhall.
It was a fun day seeing the old silent film actor and director's home just as it was when he was alive.
But most of all it was fun spending the day with her.

Also on the property, they've brought old historic buildings that might otherwise be torn down.
I loved going inside this old school and church.
Amazing how tiny they are.


I'm linking to embrace the camera...even though I know I'm only in one
of the many shots here.  But at least I'm in one. :)

Tomorrow I plan to have a free Easter subway art so come back if you're interested.
I'm excited to frame it on our mantle.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun field trip!

Janel said...

I love it! Historical buildings and homes like this have always been special to me. The little schoolhouse is intriguing!

Post a Comment