Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Month



It's March already.

The month of my first born's birthday.

Nine years ago this month I became a mom.

Crazy! 

How, oh how did the time go so quickly.

I'm logging on quickly tonight (well I was trying to be quick)

but it never seems to go quite as quickly as I intend.

I'm recording my memory verse for the first part of March.

I've been feeling fatigued and generally not right for a few days.

I have two doctor's appointments tomorrow so I'm hoping they'll help

get to the bottom of what it is.

In the meantime I know I need rest.

And I need to not let a spirit of fear get the best of me.

I wanted to chose a scripture on healing that I could quickly and easily

meditate upon.

So I've selected Jeremiah 33:6 

"I will heal my people and will let them 
enjoy abundant peace and security."

Amen to healing.

Amen to peace.

Amen to security.

Amen to meditating on the Lord and praising Him through all things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!
Happy birthday to your first born! My first born is turning nine next month! It does go too fast! I hope all goes well at the doctors and you find answers! I am enjoying looking around your blog and just became a follower! Looking forward to reading more!

Post a Comment