Monday, February 14, 2011

Joys of Just Being

#74 Just being able to spend time with her alone.


#75 Just enjoying her painting and drawing.


#76 Just loving my kids.


#77 Just loving my husband.


#78 Just accepting love from all of them.


#79 Just baking.


#80 Just having a home to call my own.


#81 Just letting the messes go.


#82 Just letting the stresses wash away.


#83 Just letting Jesus heal me, mind and body.


#84 Just resting in Him.


#85 Just accepting what is, not what is not.


Happy Multitude Monday.


For more gratitude click on the link.



1 comment:

Craig said...

I know it’s Friday and Ann’s “Multitude Monday” was ages ago – but there are so many lists to get through. I’m really glad I made down to yours.

Before I tell you may favorite one I have to say that “Joys of Just Being” is a perfect way to begin this list :)

And my fave?? #85 Just accepting what is, not what is not. (I heart this – it’s so close to what someone told me once – be grateful for what’s left – not left behind.)


Thank you for this,.

God Bless and Keep You and yours

Post a Comment